Cpapsalesmiami.com is a provider of Cpaps, Cpap Masks, and Cpap Supplies in the Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura, Hallandale, Kendall and Fort lauderdale areas. We also deliver anywhere in the United States.
The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Cpap offfers many features that make this Cpap one of the best Cpaps in the industry and the treatment of Sleep Apnea. Resmed also has a full line of Cpap Masks, Cpap Supplies that have made Resmed a leader in the industry.
If you live or are visiting from out of town please count on Cpapsalesmiami.com to help you and guide you with your Sleep Apnea.
We service all areas of Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura, Hallandale, Kendall and all areas of Fort Lauderdale and we ship anywhere.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Share this post